The Inclusive Swimming Framework (ISF) is a blueprint to guide Swimming Australia, its stakeholders and aquatic partners toward achieving full inclusion of people from a diverse array of circumstances and backgrounds in swimming and aquatic activities. The ISF incorporates the direction, thoughts and opinions of the swimming and aquatic community and aims to establish a consistent approach to planning and policy development for the swimming and aquatics sector.
From the outset of the ISF’s development it has been evident that ‘knowing where to start’ in addressing issues of inclusion is a major sticking point. This is common across all levels and all circumstances. With this in mind the ISF has been developed to be a practical framework that assists organisations and individuals delivering swimming and aquatic opportunities to understand where to start with inclusion and subsequently enact real change.
Download the complete Inclusive Swimming Framework
To find out more view our unique webinar series addressing each pillar:
- Webinar 1: Access - How to get there and get in! Watch Now
- Webinar 2: Attitudes - How willing are you to make it happen? Watch Now
- Webinar 3: Choice - What can you do? Watch Now
- Webinar 4: Partnerships - Who will you work with? Watch Now
- Webinar 5: Communication - Who will you tell? Watch Now
- Webinar 6: Policy - How are you responsible? Watch Now
- Webinar 7: Opportunities - What do you want to do? Watch Now
Approximate running time: 30 minutes.
Transcripts are provided for each webinar.
For enquiries or comment please email email@example.com