Swimming Australia is committed to being an organisation that:
- is an equal employment opportunity employer;
- provides a welcoming, respectful and safe environment for children, members and employees;
- has zero tolerance for child abuse and neglect, illicit drugs and performance-enhancing substances;
- will appropriately and immediately address child abuse and neglect, serious member welfare issues and allegations of involvement with illicit drugs or performance-enhancing substances, should it be made aware of any concerns.
All staff and volunteers of Swimming Australia and State and Territory Swimming Associations must complete background screening (including holding a current Working With Children Check and Police Check) and agree to abide by the Swimming Australia Child Welfare Policy, Member Welfare Policy and Code of Conduct as a condition of employment/engagement.
To be eligible to apply for roles at Swimming Australia, you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency in one of these countries.
- Marketing and Communication Intern
An exciting opportunity exists for marketing, communications and design students to gain experience with us.
We’re looking for an intern to join our team to work closely with our Communications and Commercial team to help execute our digital strategy.