Hailing from NSW and training at Springwood Swim Club, Jones will make her international debut at the 2019 World Para Swimming Championships in London. Qualifying in the 50m freestyle event with a personal best time of 31:34 at April’s Australian Swimming Championships, Jones will aim to get the most out of the experience as she strives for the Paralympics in 2020. Away from the pool Ella loves baking and would like to be a nurse or midwife post her swimming career.Read More
World Para Swimming Championships
London, United Kingdom 2019
- Placed 5th in the Women’s 4x100m Freestyle (34 points)
- Placed 6th in the Women’s 50m Freestyle (S8)
- Placed 7th in the Women’s 100m Freestyle (S8)
Get to know Ella
- What's your favourite swimming memory?
- What's on your pre-race playlist?
- What's your ambition post swimming?
- Three words that best describe me
- What are your hobbies away from swimming?
- What's something interesting about you that people don't know?
Making my first world championship team in 2019.
Country music - 'She got the best of me' by Luke Combs.
To become a nurse or midwife.
I love baking!
I have a sausage dog named Darryl.