One of the younger swimmers on the Australian team, Stephens (S10) made her Dolphin debut at the 2018 Pan Pacific Swimming Championships in Cairns. Competing at her first international event, the USC Spartan took home a silver medal in the Women’s 100m Breaststroke (SB9). Selected on her second Dolphins team in 2019, Stephens competed at her first World Para Swimming Championships in London, and will take to the world stage again in 2021 after making her first Paralympic team.Read More
Japan, Tokyo 2020
- Won bronze in the Women's 100m Breaststroke (SB9)
- Won bronze in the Women's 4x100m Medley Relay (34 points)
- Placed 8th in the Women's 200m Individual Medley (SM10)
- Placed 9th overall in the Women's 50m Freestyle (S10)
World Para Swimming Championships
London, England 2019
- Placed 4th in the Women’s 100m Breaststroke (SB9)
- Placed 5th in the Women’s 4x100m Medley (34 points)
- Placed 6th in the Women's 200m Individual Medley (SM10)
- Placed 8th in the Women’s 50m Freestyle (S10)
Para Pan Pacific Championships
Cairns, Australia 2018
Won silver in the Women’s 100m Breaststroke (SB9)
In The Pool
Pan Pacific Para Championships
- Australian Records
|Women's 100m Breaststroke (SB9)||
|Tokyo Aquatic Centre, Paralympics||
26 August 2021
Get to know Keira
- What's your favourite swimming memory?
- What's on your pre-race playlist?
- What's your ambition post-swimming?
- Three words that best describe me...
- What are your hobbies away from swimming?
- What's something interesting about you that people don't know?
Making my first Paralympic team and also winning a silver medal at the 2018 pan pacs.
'Beautiful Mistakes' by Maroon 5
I'd love to get a job with Swimming Australia.
I like playing netball, hanging with friends and also going to the beach.
I was born in England!