Hailing from Queensland Taylor made her debut at the 2018 Commonwealth Games. In her first outing she successfully claimed a silver medal in the Women's 200m Butterfly. She is a Georgina Hope Rinehart swimming excellence scholarship holder and studies sport science at Bond University.Read More
Gold Coast, Australia 2018
- Won silver in the Women’s 200m Butterfly
Pan Pacific Championships
Tokyo, Japan 2018
- Placed 5th in the Women’s 200m Butterfly
- Placed 12th in the Women’s 100m Butterfly
In The Pool
Get to know Laura
- My favourite swimming memory
- What is your career ambition outside of swimming?
- Three words that best describe me
- What is something people don't know about you?
- My favourite travel destination
Making the Commonwealth Games team.
To hopefully become a physiotherapist or do something in the medical field.
I have never broken a bone in my life!