Noosa swimmer Mackenzie Brazier debuted as an Australian Dolphin at the 2019 FINA World Championships in South Korea.Read More
FINA Open Water World Cup
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates 2017
Placed 33rd in the Women’s 10km Open
Balatonfüred, Hungary 2018
- Placed 19th in the Women’s 10km Open
Setúbal, Portugal 2018
- Placed 24th in the Women’s 10km Open
Doha, Qatar 2018
- Placed 28th in the Women's 10km Open
FINA’s Marathon Swim World Series
Doha, Qatar 2019
Placed 17th in the Women’s 10km Open
Seychelles, Seychelles 2019
- Placed 10th in the Women's 10km Open
Yeosu, South Korea 2019
- Placed 33rd in the Women's 5km
Get to know Mackenzie
- What's favourite swimming memory?
- What is your post swimming career ambition?
- What are your hobbies away from swimming?
- What is something interesting about yourself that people don't know?
First international race in Abu Dhabi 2016.
I'm left handed.