The 2021 Para Grand Prix will take place at the Brisbane Aquatic Centre from Saturday 17th July to Sunday 18th July 2021. The Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Team will use this event as their final long course racing opportunity prior to the Paralympic Games.
This event is open to multi-class swimmers with minimum age of 12 years. Please see the competitors tab for the program of events and qualifying times.
Heats will begin at 11:30am and finals at 6:30pm.
Friday 16 July 2021 4:00pm – 5:30pm
(Short Course lanes only)
Saturday 17 July – Sunday 18 July 2021
Accreditation applications strictly close Monday 12 July at 11:59pm. To apply for accreditation please see the below accreditation tab.
No accreditation applications will be accepted past this date or onsite.
Swimming Australia notes that the information provided is correct at the time of publishing, however, is subject to change without prior notice.
Event entries close Monday 12 July at 11:59pm.
QUICK FIND MENU
- Accreditation Applications
- COVID Information
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell and get tested for COVID-19
- Upon arrival, have your ticket or accreditation ready for scanning and maintain appropriate physical distancing as you make your way through the venue.
- All attendees must check in using the COVID Safe Check in app each day.
- Follow signage and directions of event day staff
- Sit in the reserved seat allocated to you.
- Practice good hygiene at all times; keep up the hand washing/use sanitiser and always cough/sneeze into your elbow.
- When leaving, please remember to respect others and keep your distance from other people at all times.
Please email email@example.com with any media related queries.
Coaches, Support Staff, Team Managers and MC Carers* are to apply for accreditation using the following link;
* MC Carers Pass: MC athletes with an ‘A’ exception will be the only athletes allowed to receive accreditation for a carer to assist them.
Athletes do not need to apply through this link but will automatically receive an accreditation on arrival at the pool.
Swimming Australia, in collaboration with QLD Health and Brisbane Aquatic Centre, have measures in place to ensure this event is run in accordance with the approved COVID Management Plan.
All attendees have a part to play in ensuring the event is COVID Safe. Please be aware that with the current COVID landscape, information is rapidly changing. Check this page or follow social channels for important announcements related to this event.
It is important that all attendees follow the restrictions in place at any given time based on the advice of their home State/Territory, as well as the travel restrictions for inter-state visitors entering Queensland.