- Provide information regarding menstrual irregularities, symptoms to look our for, how they can be diagnosed and managed
- Highlight menstrual irregularities and abnormalities are more common than you think, affecting up to 25% of women
- Normalise the conversation around menstrual irregularities to improve athlete awareness, health and performance
- Menstrual irregularities and abnormalities are more common than you think, affecting up to 25% of women.
- The key signs and symptoms to be aware for menstrual irregularities include abnormal bleeding on your period, pain, cramping, headaches, abdominal bloating and poor mental health
- It is important to consult a doctor in order to establish a diagnosis and a suitable treatment plan based on your symptoms and individual goals