- Provide further information regarding pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS) and the common sign and symptoms associated with the condition
- Provide insight on common ways PMS symptoms may impact training and performance
- Discuss options for the self-management of PMS and when to seek further help from a medical practitioner
- PMS is an extremely common condition that occurs approximately a week before the onset of a period which encompasses a range of physical and psychological symptoms.
- Symptoms can vary widely between athletes and tracking your menstrual cycle can help monitor the changes and symptoms you experience.
- There are many ways to manage PMS symptoms with methods such as lifestyle changes, dietary changes, supplement use and medication.