Swimming clubs are great environments for kids and adults alike. It is a sport for all age groups, skill and fitness levels, and provides many opportunities for those who are in the sport for fun, fitness, recreation and for those who are serious about becoming the best they can be through competition and well-structured development pathways.
- Member Benefits
- Receiving regular State / Territory Swimming Association communications content, including promotions of events in your State / Territory
- Access to all levels of competition - swimmers have the opportunity to attend regular club nights, weekend club carnivals, Area Championships, State Championships (including Multi-Class competitions) and National Championships
- Access to classification support via the multi class swimming engagement portal to assist swimmers with a disability
- Access to Swim Central to administer membership registration and payments; administer meets and receive communications from your club
- Ability to be nationally recognised via the JX program
- Comprehensive JLT Sport insurance cover provided under the Swimming Australia national insurance program
- Commitment to welcoming and inclusive club environments via the Safe Sport Framework
- Join Now
Safe sport and insurance
To find a club or facility in your area use our Swim Finder.