Swimming clubs are great environments for kids and adults alike. It is a sport for all age groups, skill and fitness levels, and provides many opportunities for those who are in the sport for fun, fitness, recreation and for those who are serious about becoming the best they can be through competition and well-structured development pathways.
- Member Benefits
- Access to all Swimming Australia programs including Junior Excellence.
- Access to state specific programs
- Receive support, assistance and other development opportunities for Multi-Class swimmers from Swimming Australia and Disability Sporting Associations
- National results database which will give you access to swimming results and identification
- Best practice governance and administrations leading to the best environment for the sport to grow at all levels
- Comprehensive Insurance Cover provided under the Swimming Australia National Insurance Scheme through JLT Sport
- Commitment to welcoming and inclusive club environments for all children and members via the Safe Sport Framework
- Connected with online news including access to regular newsletters, updates from the Australian Dolphins Swim Team and information on upcoming swimming events.
- Access to all levels of competition - swimmers have the opportunity to attend regular club nights, weekend club carnivals, Area Championships, State Championships (including Multi-Class competitions) and National Championships
- Exclusive member ticket offers to all National events
- Ability to enter meets through the Online Meet Entry system
- Access to MyLane, an individual online portal for each member where members can access the latest news, results and upcoming meets
- Exclusive discount deals from Swimming Australia partners
- Join Now
To find a club or facility in your area use our Optus Swim Finder.