Swim tribe, thank you!
iSwim is celebrating its first birthday and we’d like to thank you for supporting, downloading and engaging with Swimming Australia’s free training app.
During its first year iSwim has achieved many milestones thanks to you, including:
- 20,000 iSwim downloads
- 20,000 articles read
- iSwim livestream – allowed our swim tribe to watch the 2019 World Swimming Championships live and free in Gwangju
- iSwim live sessions
- Lifetime swim stats
The swim plans, which are one of the main features and content pieces, are perfect for planning your swim session.
There has been a host a terrific sets published in iSwim over the last year from our Australian Dolphins, elite triathletes, ironmen/women and tips and tricks from Effortless Swimming as well as ‘Reidy’ from Bondi lifeguards.
Here are the swim sets which have been recorded over the last 12 months.
Sprint lovers: Time saver cardio sets – these sessions will give you an excellent cardio speed workout without spending hours in the pool.
- Maggie's Muscle Build
- Brooke Hanson's ‘Find Your 30’
- Cate Campbell Cardio Set
- Ben Popham's Power Workout
- Libby Trickett's Sprint Workout
- Cole Classic by Ellie Cole
When the going gets tough the tough get going. Challenge yourself with these tough sets:
- Kurt's Heart Rate Kicker
- Mack's Mile
- James Roberts Freestyle Fitness
Form stroke sets – who wants to do just freestyle when you can work on all strokes?
- Fly Set with Andrew Lauterstein
- Koti Ngawati's Mixed Medley
- Emma McKeon's Free and Fly Aerobic Swim Set
- Jake Packard's Breaststroke Basics
Open water swim sets – these are great for open water season training and season.
- Swim with Klim
- Ashleigh Gentle's Triathlon Attack
- Kareena Lee's Open Water Warrior.
It isn't always about getting wet – check out these excellent express dryland training sets:
- Ali Day's 15-minute Power Workout
- Georgia Miller's Beach Workout
- Jorden Merrilees Fighting Fit
A huge thank you to all of our wonderful swim tribe for downloading and tuning into iSwim.
Happy first birthday!