Proudly created by Swimming Australia and its member organisations, Swim Central is our community’s new bespoke operating system for clubs and swimmers.
From membership details and event activity, to coach accreditation and managing funds, everything you need will be at your fingertips via the online portal.
Developed in collaboration with states, territories and partners, the system has been tailor made to ensure it is user friendly, reliable and sustainable, while also having user integrity and privacy at its core.
Swim Central is currently being rolled out across NSW, Queensland and Western Australia, with South Australia, Victoria, Tasmania and the Northern Territory set to follow in coming weeks.
With Swim Central set to replace My Swim Results (in WA) and ClubLANE, MyLANE and Results Central (elsewhere), Swimming Australia CEO Leigh Russell said she was delighted to see the collaborative work carried out by member organisations and partners come to fruition.
“This has obviously been a major leadership and technology project and I’m very proud of all the hard work that’s been undertaken to get Swim Central up and running,” Russell said.
“Put simply, it was time for a bespoke upgrade to our sport’s software systems to make things easier for our consumers and facilitators; Swim Central has streamlined processes and promotes better communication between clubs and swimmers.
“As a genuine national operating system, swimming will be better placed than ever before to track and analyse data to best understand and make decisions for the good of the sport at all levels.”
Make sure you stay connected with your state’s media channels for information on when your state or territory will go live, as well as details about how and when you can access your account.
Check out the advantages of Swim Central for clubs and participants.
Benefits for participants include:
· You’re now completely in control, giving you the flexibility to manage the activities of everyone in your family group regardless of which swimming club they belong to.
· With a new shopping trolley function, you’ll be able to organise your family’s meet entries, memberships, and complete an unlimited number of financial transactions all at the same time.
· Receive alerts, ask questions and stay up to date with the latest news from clubs via the instant message feature.
· Find meets quickly and easily using the new Swim Finder and event calendar tools.
Benefits for Clubs include:
· A variety of tools and features have been specifically designed for Swim Central to reduce the time commitment for club administrators.
· The nomination and appointment process for technical officials, as well as meet volunteers, has been streamlined and simplified.
· Clubs will have greater visibility over members and coaches, including their accreditation status.
· With faster distribution of payments and a simple refund process, managing financial transactions will be quick and easy.
· An enhanced process for meet setups will allow the automatic closing of nominations, helping ensure meet sessions stay on schedule.
· Meet timekeeping rostering will also be hassle free with an automated scheduling system.
· A new instant messaging feature will improve communication between clubs, members and meet attendees.
With the implementation of Swim Central taking place from this month, please be assured your State/Territory office will support you every step of the way. For any enquiries, we encourage you to contact your State/Territory office:
o NT – email@example.com or (08) 8945 3578
o QLD – firstname.lastname@example.org or (07) 3390 2011 or 1300 559 548
o TAS – email@example.com or (03) 6216 7801
o VIC – firstname.lastname@example.org (03) 9230 9400
o WA – email@example.com or (08) 9328 4599