Proudly created by Swimming Australia and its member organisations, Swim Central is our community’s new bespoke operating system for clubs and swimmers.
From membership details and event activity, to coach accreditation and managing funds, everything you need will be at your fingertips via the online portal.
Developed in collaboration with states, territories and partners, the system has been tailor made to ensure it is user friendly, reliable and sustainable, while also having user integrity and privacy at its core.
With Swim Central replacing My Swim Results (in WA) and ClubLANE, MyLANE and Results Central (elsewhere), the program is currently being rolled out across certain states, with full implementation set to be complete by 2020.
Make sure you stay connected with your state’s media channels for information and updates as well as details about how and when you can access your account. Visit our Swim Central Resources & Updates page for helpful contacts and state-specific user guides.
Check out the advantages of Swim Central for clubs and participants below:
- You’re now completely in control, giving you the flexibility to manage the activities of everyone in your family group regardless of which swimming club they belong to.
- With a new shopping trolley function, you’ll be able to organise your family’s meet entries, memberships, and complete an unlimited number of financial transactions all at the same time.
- Receive alerts, ask questions and stay up to date with the latest news from clubs via the instant message feature.
- Find meets quickly and easily using the new swim event calendar tools.
- A variety of tools and features have been specifically designed for Swim Central to reduce the time commitment for club administrators.
- The nomination and appointment process for technical officials, as well as meet volunteers, has been streamlined and simplified.
- Clubs will have greater visibility over members and coaches, including their accreditation status.
- With faster distribution of payments and a simple refund process, managing financial transactions will be quick and easy.
- An enhanced process for meet setups will allow the automatic closing of nominations, helping ensure meet sessions stay on schedule.
- Meet timekeeping rostering will also be hassle free with an automated scheduling system.
- A new instant messaging feature will improve communication between clubs, members and meet attendees.
For any enquiries, we encourage you to contact your State/Territory office or review the following handy hints guides that have been developed specific to each State/Territory association:
Swim Central State Resources and Contacts
- New South Wales
- Northern Territory
- South Australia
- Western Australia
Phone: (07) 5494 6255
View resources for members.
Phone: (02) 9763 5833
View resources for administrators.
View resources for members.
Phone: (08) 8945 3578
Follow Swimming Northern Territory via its Facebook page.
Phone: (07) 3390 2011 / 1300 559 548
View resources for Queensland.
Phone: (08) 7123 0848
View resources for South Australia.
Follow Swimming SA via its Facebook page.
Phone: (03) 6216 7801
Swimming Tasmania utilises Swimming Victoria's resources.
Follow Swimming Tasmania via its Facebook page.
Phone: (03) 9230 9400
View resources for Victoria.