Swimming Australia Coach Education Programs are delivered via a blended format of online knowledge learning, face to face and/or virtual workshops delivered by subject matter experts, practical assessment tasks where coaches have an opportunity to demonstrate their applied knowledge, and practical experience under the guidance of a mentor/s.
Our award winning Coach Education Programs are engaging, educational and motivating and designed to give coaches a practical understanding of what it takes to coach swimming at a range of levels within the swimming community. From participation focused swimmers at club and community level to highly qualified coaches working with high performing athletes.
Our Coach Education Programs provide coaches with:
- an opportunity to expand their knowledge and develop valuable skills learning from industry experts
- a measured pathway of learning with access to the right information at the right time relevant to their experience in the industry
- flexible access via the online modular format
- reward for investment in their professional development
- Our Coach Education Programs form the foundation of the Swimming Australia National Coaching Framework.
Ready to enrol in a Coach Education Program?
If you love the sport of swimming, and you enjoy helping people become the best they can be, enrol in a Swimming Australia Coach Education Program now.
If you can’t find what you are looking for head back to the Coaching Hub to see other Coaching options.
If you need further help with your National Coaching Framework enquiries, contact the Swimming Australia Coaching Development Team at email@example.com.